The Association for the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy (AAGT) is seeking to fill an Administrative job position, starting immediately.
Application: Please send your resume to email@example.com
JOB DESCRIPTION: ADMINISTRATOR (WORKING-FROM-HOME ADMINISTRATOR)
Job Overview: Duties of the AAGT administrator include close cooperation with the President, assisting the Treasurer and Secretary as well as providing support to the Board Members, both individually and in their capacity as committee chairs, and managing our organization’s general administrative activities. Experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant is preferred, but not strictly required.
Contract, salary and working hours
- The work is on a freelance basis.
- The expected workload is approximately 8 hours per week.
- The hourly rate is $24.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining office hours (three days a week)
- Administering the organization’s digital tools and platforms: Google Suite, Cognito Forms, Stripe, Facebook and Website
- Updating website content.
- Maintaining an up-to-date organization calendar for board meetings, committees and similar activities.
- Supporting the writing and editing of the quarterly newsletters and sending them out; also sending out various communications to members.
- Bookkeeping (including monthly reconciliation of accounts) and creating monthly financial reports in collaboration with the Treasurer.
- Creating documents, spreadsheets, Doodle polls, surveys, forms and presentations
- Maintaining membership’s accounts
- Keeping track of the member demographic data and writing summary reports.
- Organizing documents and assisting the archivist
- Acting as the point of contact for members and prospective members
- Communicating with vendors
- Scheduling Zoom meetings/sessions/webinars
- Setting up email addresses in AAGT/Google Suite for new Board members, and removing them at the completion of the Board member term.
- Responding to miscellaneous requests from Officers/Board Members
- Providing support to members in English
- Being physically present at AAGT conferences and general assemblies once a year and taking the minutes for AGMs (costs for travel transportation and lodging are covered by AAGT)
- Be present for online board meetings and at times other meetings.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Well-developed time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Good customer service and written communication skills
- Ability to work and perform well under occasional time pressure
- Willingness and capacity to learn and work with digital technologies (Google Suite, WordPress, Cognito Forms, etc.)
- Has a computer, high speed Internet and knowledge to resolve technical difficulties.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online and bookkeeping
- Proficiency in another language apart from English