Meeting minutes will be posted soon!
NOTICE OF AGM
2-3 July 2017
Our 2017 AGM was held on the 2nd and 3rd of July, at Wokefield Park, Reading, UK.
Our AGM will follow on from the UKAGP/BGJ 25th Anniversary Conference. We will start on the Sunday at 5.30 pm and conclude on Monday at 5.30pm. In between we will meet and mingle, talk informally about AAGT and what it means to us, play and have fun together, as well as holding our AGM.
We hope as many of you as can will attend. Please stay on after the Conference, or come just for the AGM. You do not need to be resident at the hotel to attend the AGM, and all meals and refreshments are free. Remember that you can also apply for support from the Scholarship Fund to help you to be at the AGM
To book for the AGM and to find out more about the venue and how to get there, go to: http://ukagp.org.uk/celebrating-our-community/
We will spend the hour before dinner introducing ourselves and getting to know each other.
We will have dinner together and afterwards socialise and have fun. Bring instruments if you want to, or suggest games……
Monday morning 9.30 to lunch
We want to explore together
- Where and how are we as a community since Sicily and the events of selecting our 2018 Conference venue: is there space for everybody and every view?
- Who are we as AAGT, including: what does it mean to be called Association for the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy? Is the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy more than supporting conferences and increasing membership? Why does this Association have no limit on the number of terms Board members – apart from President/Vice-president – serve?
Monday afternoon: 2.00pm to 5.30pm: formal AGM
2. AOB to be declared
3. President’s report
4. Matters arising/leftover from 2016 AGM
– Noting report of Regional Task Force
– Noting report from Conflict management group
5. Elections and appointments:
a) Interest Group Co-chair: Daniel standing down; 2 years of 3 year term
b) Scholarship Fund Co-chairs
c) Organisational Members Co-chair: 1 year of 2 year position remaining
d) Communications officer: 3 year appointment
e) Newsletter editor: 3 year appointment
f) CEU assistant: appointed by CEU officer
g) Board members at large
h) Handover from Vice-president to President-elect